Author Topic: WE NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE  (Read 743 times)

trlfrog

• Administrator
  • 4x4 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club
WE NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE
« on: December 22, 2014, 02:18:34 PM »
We have a club member in need of some financial help quickly. I can't give details but it is not Christmas related. This person has been a member of our club for a while and needs our help. I would like to raise $600 - $1000 as quickly as possible. I know this is a tough time and some of us just don't have a lot of extra cash this time of year but I ask you to do what you can, Every little bit helps. If you have Paypal, our Paypal address is christiancrawlers4x4@gmail.com if you need to mail a check let me know and I'll send you my address. You can also pay on our website as well. If you haven't registered on our website you will need to do that first. Here is the link to the One-Time Payment page https://www.christiancrawlers4x4.org/pages/checkout-express-order-donation the Paypal button will also allow you to choose a credit card. Please note club member ministry on your payment.

More importantly please pray that God will bless this person and his family as they deal with this situation.