Author Topic: Prayer Please  (Read 1005 times)

63Willys

• Club Member
  • 4x4 Owner
    • View Profile
Prayer Please
« on: February 18, 2015, 03:15:44 PM »
Not many of you know me to well other than a few folks in Dallas and what I have posted here over the past couple of months.  I would like to ask for your prayers for my family over the next couple of weeks.  My Uncle has passed way today.  His name is Ken.  He is one of the greatest servants of God that I know!  He spent all of his adult life serving others in international missions.  He is a retired Navigator and spend more than 30 years of his life living in and ministering to the people of Brazil.  He raised all of his sons there.  He recently developed cancer in his spine that migrated to his liver and became untreatable very quickly.  He passed just a couple of hours ago with his immediate family surrounding him.  He is now dancing with Jesus!! 

Thank you all!

Lane

trlfrog

• Administrator
  • 4x4 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club
Re: Prayer Please
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 05:54:06 PM »
Sorry for the passing of your uncle. I will be praying for the comfort that only God can provide as you and your family morn the loss of your uncle yet celebrate God's promise of everlasting life for your uncle and all followers of our savior Jesus Christ.

Brent

• Club Member
  • 4x4 Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 08:41:01 PM »
Prayers and peace for the family.

StevenB

• Club Member
  • 4x4 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 08:57:09 AM »
Sorry to hear that.  Praying for your family.